September 12, 2015

She designed a life she loved

Hello dear friends!
Today I'm hosting the 2Crafty Chipboard blog
with one more page from my black journal.


I wanted to keep it simple, so I decided to use only 3 chipboard pieces, colors and shiny flakes,
and I think I found the perfect chipboard pieces to picture this beautiful quote.

I used a butterfly from the 'Marriane's Butterflies',  a piece of 'Square Collage Panel' and a bulb of the 'Light Bulbs' set. First I cut the butterfly in three pieces (center and two wings) and glued it on the light bulb. Then I glued on the page all the chipboards.
I colored all them with silks, a small amount of primary elements and finally some splashes of white gesso.

***silks and primary elements by ColourArte

2Crafty Chipboard products used on this project:
Marriane's Butterflies
Square Collage Panel
Light Bulbs

Square Collage Panel (units of 3)  Marianne's Butterflies (unit of 3)  Light Bulbs (units of 3)

>>>
With this project I'm entering the Fashionable Hobby challenge with this beautiful moodboard.


>>>

For more inspiration, here is an older page from my black journal.
I used the same 3 chipboard sets, plus an arrow from the the 'Mini Fast Forward Arrows' set.

So, I hope you got some ideas on how to use and alter your 2Crafty chipboard pieces on your projects!
Have a lovely crafty day!


5 comments :

  1. Ποτέ δε θα περιμενα κατι τοσο ωραίο σε μαύρο φόντο! Μπράβο!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two gorgeous pages - I love this black journal!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh these are gorgeous! I love the colours against the black backgrounds.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to drop by and leave me a comment. I appreciate it so much :*